Double drawn vietnamese hair is the most common type of hair extension and is probably something you’ve heard of before. As a result, we’re going to cover everything you need to know about double drawn hair extensions in the following article.
Overview of double drawn vietnamese hair
Definition of double drawn vietnamese hair
Double drawn vietnamese hair is defined as eighty percent of the hair in a bundle is the same length.” This means that 80 percent of a bundle of 20 inches of double drawn vietnamese hair will be 20 inches long, and the rest of the hair will be a mix of shorter and longer hair.
As a result, the length and thickness of double drawn vietnamese hair will be nearly identical from root to tip. Double drawn vietnamese hair extensions are heavy, but they will give you full thickness, volume and a refined appearance.
Price of double drawn vietnamese hair
Due to its high quality, double drawn hair is reasonably priced. Despite the fact that double drawn hair extensions are less expensive than super double drawn hair, their quality is still exceptional.
Prices for double drawn hair are shown in the table above. Queen Hair charges $13.1 for an 8-inch bundle of double drawn hair; one bundle is equal to 100 grams. Queen Hair only sells human hair extensions of the highest quality. These double drawn hair extensions are a steal at this price.
You should definitely use double drawn hair if you are running a hair brand because it is both inexpensive and of high quality, which means that you will save money.
Tips to identify double drawn vietnamese hair
You can tell if hair extensions are double drawn simply by looking at them or by feeling them. In the following paragraph, we’ll show you how to identify double drawn hair extensions.
- Double drawn vietnamese hair can be spotted by looking at the eyes: Double drawn vietnamese hair extensions cannot be accurately identified using this method, which is why it is not recommended. Check to see if the hair is uniformly thick from the tips to its ends based on the characteristics of double drawn hair; if the ends are thinner towards the tail, it’s not double drawn vietnamese hair extensions. The ends of double drawn straight hair do not appear as thick as those of super double drawn hair when compared.
- Hold your hair vertically and divide the ends in half to detect double-drawn hair with your fingers. As a result of double drawn straight hair, about 20% of the total length will split and become visible. Additionally, if the thickness of the hair is uniform from the top to the bottom when you run your fingers through it, the hair extensions are double drawn vietnamese hair
When it comes to identifying double drawn vietnamese hair, it’s best to use both methods. Purchasing hair from a reputable retailer is the best way to determine whether or not your extensions are double drawn. You can rest assured that Queen Hair’s products are of the highest quality because the factory has more than a decade of experience in the industry and a wide range of products, from single to double drawn hair and super drawn hair.
Queen Hair – The best double drawn vietnamese hair supplier
As a hair extension manufacturer and distributor, Queen Hair has more than ten years of experience in the production and distribution of various hair extensions. Despite the fact that Queen Hair’s products are made entirely of human hair and therefore of excellent quality, they are still very reasonably priced.
Queen Hair also has a wide range of high-quality hair extensions, and a stable political foundation. That’s why Queen hair can satisfy all of your business needs.
- Main product: all types of hair especially double drawn hair
- Shipment: UPS, DHL, Fedex, China agent, Nigeria agent
- Payment: Naira agent, Western Union, Bank Transfer
The official website of Queen Hair is queenhair.ng, where you can learn more about the company’s goods.
Please contact Ms. Jesscia, Queen Hair’s sales manager, at +(84)844444829 (Hotline/Whatsapp) for factory price.