With the introduction of single double drawn hair, double drawn hair, and super double drawn vietnamese hair, the hair market has grown significantly. The most highly regarded hair is super double drawn vietnamese hair. Super double drawn hair is a great investment for the hair industry, and this article will explain why.
Overview of super double drawn vietnamese hair
If you want to start your own business and aren’t sure whether to go with single drawn hair, double drawn hair, or super drawn hair, this guide can help. The best option would be to go with super double drawn hair.
Definition of double drawn vietnamese hair
85-90 percent of super double drawn vietnamese hair strands have a uniform length from top to bottom, indicating the thickest type of hair extensions. The remaining 10-15 percent of the hair is mixed with strands of varying lengths. It can be referred to as 11A, 12A, etc. in China, India, Brazil, etc., but the length and quality remain the same.
In addition to selecting each strand of hair individually, the worker must manually arrange each strand to the same length. As a result, the lengthy process that goes into creating a single super double drawn hair product serves as a metaphor for the artisans’ perseverance and skill.
Price of super double drawn vietnamese hair
Due to its high quality, super double drawn vietnamese hair is reasonably priced. Despite the fact that super double drawn vietnamese hair extensions are less expensive than super double drawn hair, their quality is still exceptional.
Prices for super double drawn vietnamese hair are shown in the table above. Queen Hair charges $13.1 for an 8-inch bundle of double drawn hair; one bundle is equal to 100 grams. Queen Hair only sells human hair extensions of the highest quality. These super double drawn vietnamese hair extensions are a steal at this price.
You should definitely use super double drawn vietnamese hair if you are running a hair brand because it is both inexpensive and of high quality, which means that you will save money.
Tips to identify super double drawn vietnamese hair
You can tell if hair extensions are superdouble drawn simply by looking at them or by feeling them. In the following paragraph, we’ll show you how to identify double drawn hair extensions.
- Super double drawn vietnamese hair can be spotted by looking at the eyes: Super double drawn vietnamese hair extensions cannot be accurately identified using this method, which is why it is not recommended. Check to see if the hair is uniformly thick from the tips to its ends based on the characteristics of double drawn hair; if the ends are thinner towards the tail, it’s not super double drawn vietnamese hair extensions. The ends of double drawn straight hair do not appear as thick as those of super double drawn hair when compared.
- Hold your hair vertically and divide the ends in half to detect double-drawn hair with your fingers. As a result of double drawn straight hair, about 20% of the total length will split and become visible. Additionally, if the thickness of the hair is uniform from the top to the bottom when you run your fingers through it, the hair extensions are double drawn vietnamese hair
When it comes to identifying double drawn vietnamese hair, it’s best to use both methods. Purchasing hair from a reputable retailer is the best way to determine whether or not your extensions are super double drawn vietnamese hair. You can rest assured that Queen Hair’s products are of the highest quality because the factory has more than a decade of experience in the industry and a wide range of products, from single to double drawn hair and super drawn vietnamese hair.
Queen Hair – The best double drawn vietnamese hair supplier
As a hair extension manufacturer and distributor, Queen Hair has more than ten years of experience in the production and distribution of various hair extensions. Despite the fact that Queen Hair’s products are made entirely of human hair and therefore of excellent quality, they are still very reasonably priced.
Queen Hair also has a wide range of high-quality hair extensions, and a stable political foundation. That’s why Queen hair can satisfy all of your business needs.
- Main product: all types of hair especially double drawn hair
- Shipment: UPS, DHL, Fedex, China agent, Nigeria agent
- Payment: Naira agent, Western Union, Bank Transfer
The official website of Queen Hair is queenhair.ng, where you can learn more about the company’s goods.
Please contact Ms. Jessica, Queen Hair’s sales manager, at +(84)844444829 (Hotline/Whatsapp) for factory price.